- We use the information which we collected from you to provide the requested service to you.
- Your email will be used to send an invoice or any mail related to your service.
- The financial information will only be used to bill you for the products and services you purchased
- Every internet browser has cookies, what cookies do is hold the information which allows recognizing your account.
No Sharing Policy
- Customers are responsible for any misuse of their account, even if a friend, family member, guest or employee committed the incongruous activity. Therefore, you must make sure that no one gains unauthorized access to your account. In addition, you should not use your account to break the security of another account or attempt to gain unauthorized access to another server.
- It is customer’s responsibility to keep their password secure.
- Sharing your password with unknown users is prohibited. You should take care of your account credentials to prevent others from using your account.
Revisions to this Policy
TheOnionHost reserves the right to revise or amend our policies and agreements at any time. Notice of any revision and amendment will be posted in accordance with our TOS (Terms of Service).